THE PARISH COUNCIL OF BURRATOR
From the Clerk:
Katharine Griffiths, 5 Hillside Close, Buckland Monachorum, PL20 7EQ
Telephone: 01822 852907
website: www.burrator.gov.uk email: email@example.com
The Council is summoned to meet at
Walkhampton Memorial Hall
Thursday 27th April 2023
For the purpose of transacting the business detailed below.
In accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Members of the public are invited to make representations in writing to their local Councillor or the Clerk or in person prior to the commencement of the meeting proper.
A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on 30th March 2023
- Matters arising from the Minutes 30th March 2023
- Planning Committee
0150/23 – Loft conversion, porch and internal alterations, Kerdhyn Burrator Road, Dousland, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 6NF
- Finance & General Purposes Committee
- Bills for Payment
- Bank reconciliation.
- The Royal Oak Inn Committee
- Burrator Events
- Burrator Beacon http://burrator.gov.uk/burrator-beacon/
- Reports from outside bodies
- Borough Councillors Report
- Other report
- Parish Property
- Highway matters
- Urgent additional business, by leave of The Chair.
Members unable to attend are requested to notify the chair or myself.
Signed:…K Griffiths.…………………………..Clerk to the Council. Dated: 20th April 2023