THE PARISH COUNCIL OF BURRATOR
From the Clerk:
Katharine Griffiths, 5 Hillside Close, Buckland Monachorum, PL20 7EQ
Telephone: 01822 852907
The Council is summoned to meet at
Walkhampton Memorial Hall
Thursday 29th June 2023
For the purpose of transacting the business detailed below.
In accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Members of the public are invited to make representations in writing to their local Councillor or the Clerk or in person prior to the commencement of the meeting proper.
A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- To consider nominees for Co-option
- Minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on 18th May 2023
- Matters arising from the Minutes 18th May 2023
- Planning Committee
- 0271/23 Demolition of conservatory and two outbuildings; construction of single storey extension and workshop, River Meadow Cottage, Hoo Meavy, Yelverton, Devon, PL20 6JE
- Finance & General Purposes Committee
- Bills for Payment
- Bank reconciliation.
- Burrator Events
- Burrator Beacon http://burrator.gov.uk/burrator-beacon/
- Reports from outside bodies
- Borough Councillors Report
- Other reports
- Parish Property
- Highway matters
- Pursuant to Section 1(2) Public Bodies [Admission to Meetings] Act 1960, to resolve to exclude the public and press due to the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
- To Consider Recommendations from The Royal Oak Inn Committee
- Clerks leave request.
- To consider bringing forward the July meeting to the 20th
- To resolve re-admittance of public and press to the meeting.
- Urgent additional business, by leave of The Chair.
Members unable to attend are requested to notify the chair or myself.
Signed:…K Griffiths.…………………………..Clerk to the Council. Dated: 22nd June 2023