THE PARISH COUNCIL OF BURRATOR
From the Clerk:
Katharine Griffiths, 5 Hillside Close, Buckland Monachorum, PL20 7EQ
Telephone: 01822 852907
The Council is summoned to meet at
Meavy Parish Hall
Thursday 26th January 2023
For the purpose of transacting the business detailed below.
In accordance with the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960, members of the public and press are welcome to attend.
Members of the public are invited to make representations in writing to their local Councillor or the Clerk or in person prior to the commencement of the meeting proper.
A G E N D A
- Apologies for Absence
- Declarations of Interest
- Minutes of the Full Council Meeting held on 24th November 2022
- Matters arising from the Minutes 24th November 2022
- Planning Committee
- The Royal Oak Inn Committee
- Finance & General Purposes Committee
- Bills for Payment
- Bank reconciliation.
- To agree a grant for St Peters Church, Meavy for maintenance of the church yard.
- To consider a grant request for Walkhampton Memorial Hall, towards play equipment.
- To discuss the Snow Warden scheme and cold weather plan for the parish.
- To consider quotes and agree a new website provider to include .gov.uk email addresses.
- Burrator Events
- Burrator Beacon – http://burrator.gov.uk/burrator-beacon/
- To note the resignation of the current editor and to consider recruiting a replacement.
- Reports from outside bodies
- Borough Councillors Report
- Other report
- Public Relations
- Parish Property
- Defibrillator Maintenance, to include considering further signage at Walkhampton.
- Parish Plan
- Highway matters
- To consider reapplying for 20mph zones.
- To include concerns regarding the potholes on the road above Walkhampton Church.
- Urgent additional business, by leave of The Chair
Members unable to attend are requested to notify me.
Signed:…K Griffiths.…………………………..Clerk to the Council. Dated: 19th January 2023